Alber e-fix E35
Turn your manual wheelchair into a compact electric wheelchair with the e-fix add-on drive. The drive can be individually programmed and can therefore be adapted perfectly to your personal needs. The electric add-on drive is the simple way to increase your freedom of movement. The e-fix also allows you to cover greater distances and handle slopes effortlessly.
- Alber E-fix converts a manual chair into a lightweight power wheelchair.
- It is easy to dismantle and ideal for transport.
- It fits most of the wheelchairs.
- E-fix can manage gradients and slopes of up to 20%.
- Batteries can run up to 16 kms. You can increase the range up to 30 kms with bigger batteries.
- E-fix combines safety and technology.
- With E-fix installed, wheelchairs can still remain foldable and portable.
- Users can easily switch from power to manual operation with a quick turn of the wheel hubs.
- The ergonomic joystick controller indicates battery capacity on a back lit LCD panel.
- E-fix and Scalamobil can be installed on the same wheelchair with the same set of brackets, creating an electric stair-climbing power assist wheelchair!
|Battery pack||36 V, 6.0 Ah, 216 Wh||36 V, 7.5 Ah, 270 Wh|
|Battery charger (input)||90 – 240 V AC||90 – 240 V AC|
|Battery charger (output)||45 V DC||45 V DC|
|Operating voltage||36 V||36 V|
|Speed||0.5 – 6 km/h (0.4 – 3.7 mph)||0.5 – 6 km/h (0.4 – 3.7 mph)|
|Motor rating||2 x 110 W||2 x 150 W|
|Climbing capability||up to 20 % restricted to wheelchair model||up to 15 % restricted to wheelchair model|
|Range per single charge (1)||up to 16 km (9.94 miles)||up to 20 km (12,42 miles)|
|Wheel dimensions||22″ and 24″||24″|
|max. user weight||120 kg||160 kg|
|max. permitted total weight||170 kg (375 lb)||210 kg (463 lb)|
|Weight of components:|
|Battery pack||2 kg (4.4 lb)||2 kg (4.4 lb)|
|Drive wheel||7.8 kg (17.2 lb)||8.0 kg (17.6 lb)|
|Joystick control unit||0.6 kg (1.3 lb)||0.6 kg (1.3 lb)|