1. Schedule of equipment & service
Australian Mobility Equipment agrees to provide the client equipment & service. All prices are GST inclusive (if applicable) and include the cost of providing the equipment & service. Additional expenses (i.e., things that are not included as part of a clients NDIS plan) are the responsibility of the client/clients representative to be paid additionally at the time of ordering.
2. Australian Mobility Equipment Responsibilities
Australian Mobility Equipment agrees to:
• provide equipment & service that meet the client's needs at the client's preferred times as best as possible, in conjunction with any therapist’s present;
• communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner;
• treat the client with courtesy and respect;
• give the client information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of Australian Mobility Equipment cancellation policy (see section 10;)
• listen to the client’s feedback and resolve problems quickly;
• aim to give the client reasonable notice (where possible) if Australian Mobility Equipment is required to change a scheduled appointment to provide equipment & service;
• give the client the required notice if Australian Mobility Equipment needs to end this Service Agreement (see section 6 Ending this Service Agreement);
• protect the client's privacy and confidential information;
• provide equipment & service in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the NDIS Act 2013 and Rules, and the Australian Consumer Law;
• keep accurate records on the equipment & service provided to the client;
• will issue invoices for the equipment & service delivered to the participant as per the Plan Managers or NDIA/NDIS Terms of Business for Registered Providers.
3. Responsibilities of the client and client representative
The client and client representative agree to:
• Understand that Australian Mobility Equipment is not responsible for any delays in ordering or delivering equipment or service caused by the following:
• NDIS funding system delays.
• Plan Managed/funding bodies approval of equipment delays or payment delays.
• Delivery times delays due to worldwide freight/transport interruptions which are out of Australian Mobility Equipment’s control.
• Inform Australian Mobility Equipment about where they wish the equipment & service to be delivered to meet the client needs.
• Treat Australian Mobility Equipment workers with courtesy and respect.
• Understand that Australian Mobility Equipment will not tolerate any physical, verbal or mental abuse. Such behaviour may result in the cancellation of this service agreement.
• Talk to Australian Mobility Equipment if the client has any concerns about the equipment & service being provided.
• Give Australian Mobility Equipment the required notice if the client cannot make a scheduled appointment, noting that if the notice is not provided, Australian Mobility Equipment cancellation policy fees may apply; (see section 8 Cancellation policy)
• Give Australian Mobility Equipment the required notice if the client needs to end this Service Agreement (see section 6 Ending this Service Agreement).
• Let Australian Mobility Equipment know immediately if the client NDIS plan/Plan Management is suspended or replaced by a new NDIA/NDIS plan/Plan Manager, or the client stops being a participant in the NDIA/NDIS or a Plan Management service.
Australian Mobility Equipment will seek payment for their invoices in accordance with the payment terms of each client. Usually, a 50% deposit is required at time of quote approval for the order to be placed with the balance paid prior to delivery to ensure no changes to NDIS/self-managed funding plans have taken effect. Until full payment is received goods remain the property of Australian Mobility Equipment.
5. Changes to equipment being provided
If changes to the equipment & service or their delivery are required, Australian Mobility Equipment will provide an updated quote to be reviewed, approved & signed by return email.
6. Ending this Service Agreement
Should either party wish to end this Service Agreement they must give notice in writing.
7. Feedback, complaints, and disputes
If the client wishes to give Australian Mobility Equipment feedback on the provision of equipment & service, the participant can talk to Rod Meuris Operations Manager on 92497483 or email email@example.com
If the client is a NDIS participant, they can contact the NDIS Commission:
• online at www.ndiscommission.gov.au; or by phone on: 1800 035 544.
8. Cancellation Policy
At Australian Mobility Equipment we value consistent and high-quality consultation & services. If you need to cancel a pre-arranged Consultant appointment for trial of equipment or a final fitting appointment it is recommended it occur before 3pm on the day before your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
If you contact Australian Mobility Equipment on the day of your appointment there will be a cancellation fee of $300 + GST will be charged. Should your consultant arrive at your scheduled appointment and you and your child are not at home or at the location of the appointment with no prior notice, a cancellation fee of $300 + GST will be charged.
Where multiple cancellations or no shows occur in a 12-month period, Australian Mobility Equipment will initiate contact with the client or client’s therapist to establish if the equipment & service we are providing are best suited to the needs of the client.
Where Australian Mobility Equipment cancels an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, the appointment will be rescheduled at our earliest available time and no fees will be incurred.
9. Schedule of equipment & service
I/we agree to pay for equipment & service provided by Australian Mobility Equipment through claiming against the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Plan Management, Self-Managed or by privately funded means.
Australian Mobility Equipment agrees to provide the client equipment & services for the quoted price.
• Trial of Equipment & Services as required
• Attendance at appointments
• Cancellation charges for late notice or no-show appointments
Australian Mobility Equipment reserves the right NOT to provide service or to cancel any future appointments for the client if you do not have sufficient funds in your plan or the plan expires. Any service fees not met by NDIS will be covered by the client / client representative.
10. Agreement Declaration
All parties understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement including (Section 8) Cancellation policy terms.