Raz-ART - An attendant rotational tilt mobile shower commode chair that tilts up to 40° to provide extra pressure reduction and comfort. The unique frame design utilizes a patented, dual-arc, orbital tilt system which gives theRAZ-ARTthe smallest footprint and lowest tilt effort of any shower chair on the market.
A Unique, aluminium frame design provides two ranges of tool-less height adjustment (20”-23” and 24”-27”). The patent-pending tilt-locking system eliminates cable “looping,” which is prevalent in other designs.
The RAZ-ART mobile shower commode chair comes standard with the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS) famous within the RAZ range, adjustable-tension back upholstery, moulded headrest and fixture, 5” dual-locking casters, flip-up padded armrests, and a commode pan. The easy-to-clean, aluminium frame fits over most toilets and is designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant.
- seat frame tilts for extra pressure reduction and comfort
- locking pneumatic springs provide infinite adjustment up to 40°
- pressurized springs also help lift the seat frame to an upright position
- conveniently located tilt triggers provide smooth tilt control
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- Available with open or bridged front - Also available with different hole locations (Left, Right, Front, Rear) and custom-shaped apertures.
- Available sizes: 18″Wx16″D, 18″Wx19″D
- Easily removable for transfers and cleaning
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplates
- Adjust lower leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16″-20½” and extended length 18″-22½”
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System
- Provides 2” of fore/aft adjustment allowing the seat to be aligned with the pelvis
- Allows centring of the aperture (opening) around the users’ ITs
- Seat safely locks in place for transfers
- Seat can be removed easily for cleaning
- optional spacers for anterior or posterior seat angle adjustment [Z491]
- Moulded, flexible vinyl upholstery – suitable for infection control environments
- Includes flip-up, angle-adjustable arms
- 18” back height
- Locking armrest upgrade available [Z710]
Adjustable Pivot Posts
- Provides 4” of seat height adjustment without having the frame/toilet bowl interfere
Headrest (small, standard)
- Headrest size approximately 10” W x 4” H
- Integral skin foam headrest which aids in easy cleaning
- Headrest is shaped to cradle the head and can be adjusted to suit the client's position
- Headrest support can be adjusted infinitely forward and backwards within a 5½” range, and vertically within a 11½” range
- Headrest angle can be adjusted for ultimate comfort
- Headrest – small mounting fixtures are included with Raz-AT (Z300) and Raz-AT600 (Z360) chairs and optional on all other Raz models
- Injection-moulded pan is designed for function
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- A wide handle angled at 45 degrees provides better ergonomics
- The sloped front of the pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
- Receiver brackets under the seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer to assist with cleaning.