RAZ-AT600 Commode (Heavy-Duty)
Raz-AT600 –Heavy Duty Mobile Shower Commode Chair (300-600 lb weight capacity) with stainless steel frame and components, 25° tilt range, four locking 6” (150mm) casters and commode pan.
The specially engineered, Weight Assist Spring System (WASS) is available in two weight ranges and is adjustable to accommodate the user’s weight and Center of Mass (CoM) for tilt operation with minimal effort by the attendant. A Headrest pad (10” x 4”), stainless steel headrest fixture, Tilt Assist Pedal and HD Footrests (Z709N) are included.
Raz Mobile Shower Commodes are designed and manufactured in Canada to the highest standards with the benefit of being able to customise fit for each client.
RAZ are well known for their customisations, to view their customisations done for other clients, please click HERE to view the gallery.
You can also view the standard RAZ Accessories gallery HERE to see the range of different accessories available.
- The seat frame tilts for extra pressure reduction and comfort
- Locking pneumatic springs provide infinite adjustment up to 25°
- Pressurised springs assist in lifting the seat frame to an upright position
- Easy to reach tilt triggers provide smooth tilt control
Tension-Adjustable Back Support Fabric
- vinyl-coated fabric for durability, comfort and better infection control
- provides individualized trunk support for optimal positioning and comfort
- removable for machine washing
- 20” back heights
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- Available with open front - Also available with different hole locations (Left, Right, Front, Rear) and custom-shaped apertures*.
- 2 sizes available: 23”W x 18”D, 26″W x 18″D
- Easily removable for transfers and cleaning
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplates
- Adjust lower leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16″-20½” and extended length 18″-22½”
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System
- Provides 2” of fore/aft adjustment allowing the seat to be aligned with the pelvis
- Allows centring of the aperture (opening) around the users’ ITs
- Seat safely locks in place for transfers
- Seat can be removed easily for cleaning
- optional spacers for anterior or posterior seat angle adjustment [Z491]
- Moulded, flexible vinyl upholstery – suitable for infection control environments
- Includes flip-up, angle-adjustable arms
- 18” back height
- Locking armrest upgrade available [Z710]
Adjustable Pivot Posts
- Provides 4” of seat height adjustment without having the frame/toilet bowl interfere
Headrest (small, standard)
- Headrest size approximately 10” W x 4” H
- Integral skin foam headrest which aids in easy cleaning
- The headrest is shaped to cradle the head and can be adjusted to suit the clients position
- Headrest support can be adjusted infinitely forward and backwards within a 5½” range, and vertically within a 11½” range
- The headrest angle can be adjusted for ultimate comfort
- Headrest – small mounting fixtures are included with Raz-AT (Z300) and Raz-AT600 (Z360) chairs and optional on all other Raz models
- Injection-moulded pan is designed for function
- Includes a lid for splash and odour control
- A wide handle angled at 45 degrees provides better ergonomics
- The sloped front of the pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
- Receiver brackets under the seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer to assist with cleaning.
Tilt Assist Pedal
- Aids attendant in initiating tilt for heavier users or users with a forward weight distribution
- Enables attendant to use additional strength from legs to tilt larger/heavier users
- Solid stainless steel construction fits directly into chair frame
- Anti-slip tread on pedal
*Not available on all scripted options