The Raz-AT (Attendant Tilt) mobile shower commode has the option to tilt up to 40° which aids in extra pressure reduction and comfort.
The unique frame design of the RAZ-AT utilises a pair of locking gas springs that help lift the seat to an upright position, Giving the Raz-AT one of the easiest tilts to use in the market of mobile shower chairs.
The RAZ-AT comes standard with RAZ's Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), 4” of height adjustment, adjustable-tension back upholstery, a moulded headrest and fixture, 5” dual-locking casters, flip-up padded armrests, and a RAZ's Anti-splashback commode pan. Along with an easy-to-clean, polished stainless steel frame that fits over most toilets and is designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant.
Raz Mobile Shower Commodes are designed and manufactured in Canada to the highest standards with the benefit of being able to customise fit for each client.
RAZ are well known for their customisations, to view their customisations done for other clients, please click HERE to view the gallery.
You can also view the standard RAZ Accessories gallery HERE to see the range of different accessories available.
- The seat frame tilts for extra pressure reduction and comfort
- Locking pneumatic springs provide infinite adjustment up to 40°
- Pressurised springs assist in lifting the seat frame to an upright position
- Easy to reach tilt triggers provide smooth tilt control
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- Available with open or bridged front - Also available with different hole locations (Left, Right, Front, Rear) and custom-shaped apertures.
- Available sizes: 18″Wx16″D, 18″Wx19″D
- Easily removable for transfers and cleaning
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplates
- Adjust lower leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16″-20½” and extended length 18″-22½”
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System
- Provides 2” of fore/aft adjustment allowing the seat to be aligned with the pelvis
- Allows centring of the aperture (opening) around the users’ ITs
- Seat safely locks in place for transfers
- Seat can be removed easily for cleaning
- optional spacers for anterior or posterior seat angle adjustment [Z491]
- Moulded, flexible vinyl upholstery – suitable for infection control environments
- Includes flip-up, angle-adjustable arms
- 18” back height
- Locking armrest upgrade available [Z710]
Adjustable Pivot Posts
- Provides 4” of seat height adjustment without having the frame/toilet bowl interfere
Headrest (small, standard)
- Headrest size approximately 10” W x 4” H
- Integral skin foam headrest which aids in easy cleaning
- Headrest is shaped to cradle the head and can be adjusted to suit the client's position
- Headrest support can be adjusted infinitely forward and backwards within a 5½” range, and vertically within a 11½” range
- Headrest angle can be adjusted for ultimate comfort
- Headrest – small mounting fixtures are included with Raz-AT (Z300) and Raz-AT600 (Z360) chairs and optional on all other Raz models
- Injection-moulded pan is designed for function
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- A wide handle angled at 45 degrees provides better ergonomics
- The sloped front of the pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
- Receiver brackets under the seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer to assist with cleaning.
Tilt Assist Pedal
- Aids attendant in initiating tilt for heavier users or users with a forward weight distribution
- Enables attendant to use additional strength from legs to tilt larger/heavier users
- Solid stainless steel construction fits directly into chair frame
- Anti-slip tread on pedal