Raz-SP- a self-propel mobile shower commode chair comes standard with a versatile 4” of height adjustment, an adjustable-tension fabric backrest, 22” rear wheels, 5” dual-locking casters, flip-up padded armrests, and a commode pan.
The easy-to-clean, polished stainless steel frame is designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant.
Raz Mobile Shower Commodes are designed and manufactured in Canada to the highest standards with the benefit of being able to customise fit for each client.
RAZ are well known for their customisations, to view their customisations done for other clients, please click HERE to view the gallery.
You can also view the standard RAZ Accessories gallery HERE to see the range of different accessories available.
Tension-Adjustable Back Support Fabric
- vinyl-coated fabric for durability, comfort and better infection control
- provides individualized trunk support for optimal positioning and comfort
- removable for machine washing
- 20” back heights
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- Available with open front - Also available with different hole locations (Left, Right, Front, Rear) and custom-shaped apertures*.
- 2 sizes available: 23”W x 18”D, 26″W x 18″D
- Easily removable for transfers and cleaning
- Swing in and out easily
- Flip-up footplates
- Adjust lower leg length without tools
- Available in regular length 16″-20½” and extended length 18″-22½”
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System
- Provides 2” of fore/aft adjustment allowing the seat to be aligned with the pelvis
- Allows centring of the aperture (opening) around the users’ ITs
- Seat safely locks in place for transfers
- Seat can be removed easily for cleaning
- optional spacers for anterior or posterior seat angle adjustment [Z491]
- Moulded, flexible vinyl upholstery – suitable for infection control environments
- Includes flip-up, angle-adjustable arms
- 18” back height
- Locking armrest upgrade available [Z710]
- Injection-moulded pan is designed for function
- Includes a lid for splash and odour control
- A wide handle angled at 45 degrees provides better ergonomics
- The sloped front of the pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
- Receiver brackets under the seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer to assist with cleaning.
*Not available on all scripted options