The Nimbo walker offers a series of posterior walkers that support the client from behind, encouraging them to use a more upright posture and help promote trunk extension.
Many physical therapists prefer posterior walkers for children with cerebral palsy and other neurological, orthopedic and developmental disorders.
- Tool-free height adjustment to suit various users
- Latex-free handles with flanged ends allow comfortable, firm hand grip
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and prevent Nimbo from sliding backwards
- One directional rear wheels with aluminium ratchet and pin mechanism
- Anti-reverse override bracket disengages the one-directional rear wheels allowing forward & reverse mobility
- Front swivel wheels enhance manoeuvrability and ease of turning
- The locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel for greater control
- Each wheel is independently adjusted for flexibility
- Skid-resistant, non-marking and easy-rolling wheels ease manoeuvrability and increase stability
- Folds easily for convenient storage and transportation
- Available in five sizes with a range of optional accessories
- A sturdy, yet the lightweight aluminium frame is available in attractive bright colours: Lime Green, Goldenrod Yellow, Cornflower Blue, Midnight Blue and Flame Red
- 2 year limited warranty